The Reforms Unit is headed by a Deputy Director and is charged with the responsibilities of all reforms related matters of the scheme.
VISION AND MISSION STATEMENTS
The Unit's Vision and Mission Statements are as follows:
BRIEF SUMMARY OF THE ROLES OF THE UNIT AND THE BRANCH:
The Reforms Unit has four Sections:
- To assist NYSC Scheme to be highly adaptive to changing demands, problem configurations and possibilities in order to improve the organization’s performance in keeping with the organizational objectives and societal expectations.
- To operate an organization that is efficient in service delivery, gender positive, transparent and employing available resources to bridge communication gap between the scheme and the society, thereby striving to achieve the scheme’s organizational objective.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
The services rendered by Reforms Unit include:
SERVICE DELIVERY SECTION: SERVICOM : This Section has the roles of:-
- Sensitization of both corps members and staff on effective service delivery
- Collaboration with security agencies to stamp out the menace of Parallel camps and fake corps members.
- Ensure service compliance to our customers
- GENDER SECTION:- This Section Plays the following role:-
- Deals with all gender related issues with both NYSC staff and corps members in-line with Federal Government directives
- DISTRESS CALL CENTRE SECTION – This Section plays this role:-
- This section deals with collection, analyzing, and solving problems from Corps members, staff, and other NYSC stake holders
Service improvement activities
- Customer relation activities
- Charter formation for the scheme
- Gender mainstreaming for the scheme.
- Solving customers complains through various redress mechanism put in place..
PARTNERS AND COLLABORATORS:
- SERVICOM NATIONAL OFFICE, THE PRESIDENCY
DEPARTMENTAL TELEPHONE HOTLINES
In case of any complaint or enquiry, you can contact the Department via the hotlines below: