Finance and Accounts Department
The Finance and Account Department is headed by a Director.
VISION AND MISSION STATEMENTS
The Department'S Vision and Mission Statements are as follows:
- VISION STATEMENT:
- MISSION STATEMENT:
We are committed to the highest ideals of effective financial service delivery and consistent improvement in our responsibility in line with the hallowed objectives of the scheme
Providing the best financial management services possible to the scheme and its publics in a timely, efficient and honest manner.
DEPARTMENTAL DIVISIONS AND UNITS:
The Finance and Accounts Department has four Divisions:
- HEADQUARTERS ACCOUNTS:
- Other Charges
- Final Accounts
- STATE OFFICES ACCOUNTS:
- State Accounts
- BUDGET DIVISION:
- Capital Budget
- Recurrent Budget
- VENTURES AND SPECIAL PROJECT ACCOUNTS:
- Ventures Accounts
- Special Projects Accounts
ROLES OF DIVISIONS AND UNITS
The roles played by the Divisions and Units in this Departments are as follows:
- Advising Management on financial matters
- Preparing Annual Budgets of the Scheme
- Managing of funds accruing to the Scheme
- Establishing accounting systems with appropriate built in control as approved by the Accountant General of the Federation (AGF).
- Collecting all revenues accruing to the scheme and keeping proper records in line with Financial Regulations and Extant guidelines.
- Advising the Scheme on Legislative, regulatory and treasury requirements.
- Preparing and rendering all statutory returns to the AGF office
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
Services rendered by this Department include:
- Payment of allowances to Corps members through TSA.
- Payment of allowances on approvals to staff through TSA
- Funding of State Secretariats
- Payment of Contractors’ bills and Consultants fees
DEPARTMENTAL TELEPHONE HOTLINES
In case of any complaint or enquiry, you can contact the Department via the hotlines below: