Requirements For Registration/Mobilization Of Foreign Graduates
This is very important information: In order to ensure a seamless registration, prospective corps members are to note the following for strict compliance:
- The Website address is any of the following:
- Prospective Corps members should ensure that they have functional e-mail addresses that they can access and Nigerian (GSM) telephone numbers with which to register. They will use the Email address and password to login to the NYSC portal subsequently and so are advised to keep it safe
- Foreign-trained prospective corps members should ensure that their Institutions are accredited. Where in doubt, it is their responsibility to approach Federal Ministry of Education for verification. The letter of verification must be uploaded during registration.
- Foreign-trained graduates are to visit the NYSC portal, register and upload the following documents:
- Original O’level certificate i.e. WASC, GCE, NECO, NABTEB, IGCE, GCSE, High School Diploma or its equivalent with five (5) credits including Mathematics and English in not more than two(2) sittings. Note:The senior secondary Arabic and Islamic certificate is for the study of Arabic /Islamic related courses like Islamic law, Arabic studies, Islamic Religious Studies etc.
- Original Degree/HND certificate or its equivalent.Please note that letters of attestation or To Whom It May Concern are not accepted in lieu of Degree certificate.
- Original Transcript of Degree/HND Certificate or mark sheet (For Indian Universities).
- International travelling Passport showing data page and date of departure for the course of study.
- International passport showing data page, visa page showing date of departure for studies, date of return to Nigeria after studies. Note:Graduates with dual Nationalities are required to Upload Data pages of both international passports during online registration and present the two passports at the orientation camp for evaluation.
- Residence permit for the duration of study (for ECOWAS countries).
- Medical Doctors, Pharmacists, optometrists, Nurses, Medical Laboratory scientists must upload evidence of registration with their various professional bodies and practicing licence.
- Evaluation Letter from the Federal Ministry of Education.
- Graduates who did ‘top-up’ programmes are required to upload Foundation course certificates like NIIT,APTECH, OND, INFORMATICS e.t.c
- REQUIREMENTS/PROCEDURE FOR COLLECTING CERTIFICATE OF EXEMPTION AND EXCLUSION LETTER
- LOSS OF INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT For loss of international passport, foreign graduates are advised to obtain and upload:
- Police report from the country where the international passport got lost.
- Sworn Court affidavit for loss of the international passport.
- Evidence of stay in the country of study
- Obtain a new international passport and upload the data page.
- LOSS OF ACADEMIC CREDENTIALS For Loss of O’level certificate i.e WASC, NECO, and NABTEB e.t.c. Get a confirmation of result from the examination body eg. WAEC, NECO and NABTEB and upload it on the portal.
- FOR LOSS OF DEGREE CERTIFICATE AND TRANSCRIPT:
After the online registration as specified in item (4) and uploading the necessary documents, Graduates who are Exempted from service on grounds of age and those whose mode of study was part-time and are Excluded from service are expected to present the original credentials they uploaded for physical Evaluation at NYSC Headquarters Abuja when their certificate of Exemption and the letter of Exclusion are ready for collection.
Graduates should obtain confirmation of result/certificate replacement/certified true copy of the lost credential from their institution of graduation.NOTE: Graduates whose institutions or courses are not listed on the NYSC Portal should not choose any other institution or course, but should obtain evaluation letter from the Federal ministry of Education and forward same to the NYSC for upload.
All registered prospective corps members must present original copies of their credentials in the camp for physical verification.