HOW TO MAKE PAYMENT ON NYSC PORTAL USING REMITA PAY ENGINE
The PCM should go to the portal home page (nysc.org.ng) and follow the following steps:
- STEP 1 Click on "Login".
- STEP 2 PCM enters Email ID and Password to login
- STEP 3
- PCM clicks on “click here to make payment”.
- After a successful login,The PCM will click on “Proceed to Payment,” once the payment confirmation page is displayed, the PCM will be redirected to Remita Payment Engine with various payment options.
- Option A: For Cards and Wallet Payments;
- PCM clicks on “Pay now with Cards or Wallets”
- PCM provides card details, pin and any other information required and if the transaction is successful, the redirect URL is loaded
- Click on status of the transaction..
- Option B: Paying in any Bank Branch:
- Copy the RRR number generated by NYSC portal and take to any of the approved banks. Click on “see available bank branches” to view the banks.
- After making the payment at the bank branch, the PCM can check payment status on the URL: https://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc1/TransactionStatus_remita PCM inputs transaction reference number/email id or phone number used in Registering online. Click on “continue” to query Remita and view the transaction detail?
- Click on “Get status” to view the details of payments.